Sign in if you already have an account.
  
donate.gif

National Spotlight

Financial Resources —Did you know that there are many financial resources that can help people living with breast cancer? Find out more

Voices of Impact™ — Join us here as we continue to share stories that celebrate the women and men who inspire us all.

Race for the Cure Coming Soon!

Registration and Team Formation for the 2014 CNY Race for the Cure is now open.

Today there are more 5K events than you can count. But none have the same level of community impact as the Komen CNY Race for the Cure.

Save the date for our 20th Anniversary Race on Saturday, May 17, 2014 and help make an impact! Registration is open.

Participation in Race for the Cure is marked by festivities and excitement. But the truth is that every registration and every dollar raised is working long before and after Race day. Every dollar received is put to work. 75% of funds raised stay in our community to fund mammograms, diagnostic services and treatment for residents of Central New York, especially those facing barriers to care. The remaining 25% support cutting edge research at a national level.

We share this because we know it's important for you to know how we spend your donation dollars. We invest in our community and every dollar impacts a life here at home. Because of generous community support in 2013, Komen CNY funding:

  • Provided 38,745 individuals with educational materials
  • Enabled 957 individuals to receive diagnostic services
  • Funded 2,466 mammograms

These services are needed daily until we find the cures for breast cancer. Please join us on Saturday, May 17, 2104 at the 20th Komen CNY Race for the Cure®. You'll be registering to save a life.

Thank you for your support.